Number of views:
Product name： B60-1 Ultra-thin steel structure intumescent fireproof coating
Number of views:
Product serial number
Back to list
|Composition||The fire-resistant coating is a new type of fire-resistant coating which is made of polar solvents as a dispersion medium, high-strength resin as the base material, and uses the latest flame retardants and foaming agents after fine processing.|
|Use||It is suitable for sports halls, exhibition halls, hotels and factory buildings with exposed load-bearing steel structures, etc., and plays a role of fire prevention and decoration.|
1. The coating is thin and can be made into smooth or sticky decorative coatings of various colors.
2. Does not contain asbestos materials and benzene solvents.
3, high strength, when the temperature is high, the coating expands and thickens, water-resistant heat insulation, also known as steel structure fire insulation coating.
4. Anti-vibration: the flexing L / 200 coating can not afford the layer and does not fall off
5. Bending resistance: The deflection L / 100 coating can not afford the layer and does not fall off.
6. Water resistance: ≥96h
7, freeze-thaw cycle resistance: ≥ 22 times
8. Bonding strength: ≥0.23MPa
9. Thermal conductivity: ≤0.09W / (m · k)
|Painting method||Apply by scraping or brushing|
|Thinner and dilution ratio||B60 special thinner|
|Drying time||25 ℃: surface dry for 4 hours|
|Painting interval||25 ℃: minimum 4 hours|
|Fire resistance||Coating thickness (mm):||1.5||2.5||3.5|
|Theoretical dosage (kg / m2):||1.25||2.08||2.9|
|Refractory time (hours):||1.0||1.5||2.0|
|Recommended matching paint||Pre-coated with a red epoxy primer or an epoxy zinc-rich primer|
|Shelf life||6 months|
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
If you are interested in us, welcome your message, we will reply you in time!
Product Center >